By: Amy Cunningham
Petals from a rose, widely considered the most romantic flower, increases the romance of any intimate situation. This classic romantic gesture is a simple, but unforgettable one.
Rose petals are readily available both in your local market or online. For fresh rose petals, call your local florist and for silk, check your local craft store. If you're interested in purchasing online, you can purchase fresh, freeze-dried, or silk rose petals at PickAPetal.com.
Here are 10 romantic ideas for using rose petals:
- Run a hot bath and add the rose petals to the water. You can do as little or as many as you like, but in our experience, adding a lot sets the mood. Light floral scented candles around the bathroom and turn off the lights. This intimate bath will be like no other.
- If you own a hot tub, float rose petals atop the water. You may want to leave the jets off for the time being so that your filter doesn't fill up with rose petals. If you have room on the sides of the hot tub, light a few candles for added intimacy. Want to get risqu�? Get in the rose covered tub in the nude.
- If you have a pool rather than a hot tub, float them in there. You won't be able to use as many, but the lights from the pool reflecting on the rose petals will be romantic none the less. For a little extra excitement, try skinny dipping in your rose covered pool.
- Spend the night at a hotel in a room with a Jacuzzi bath. Light some candles, distress, and rejuvenate your relationship for the night.
- Get intimate in the bedroom by spreading rose petals all over your bed. You could try satin sheets and then spread the rose petals all over the sheets instead.
- Plan ahead and put rose petals on the blades of your ceiling fan above your bed. When you're laying in bed, have the ceiling fan, turn the ceiling fan on so that the two of you are showered with rose petals.
- Leave a trail of rose petals from your front door leading to your bedroom. Be waiting for your sweetie on the bed in sexy lingerie... possibly red like the rose petals.
- Want to get even more intimate with rose petals? Surprise your sweetie in bed with nothing on except rose petals covering your intimate areas.
- Spread rose petals all over your dining room table, get out your good china, and enjoy a romantic dinner for two by candlelight.
- Fill her car with rose petals as a surprise for to find before work. Attach a note to her steering wheel that says "I'll say she looks as clear as morning roses newly washed with dew. - William Shakespeare"
One final word of caution. Roses are often sprayed with herbicides and pesticides to preserve them. If you plan on floating rose petals in water, you're better off purchasing the freeze-dried petals rather than picking the petals off an actual rose.
You Can See Other Article Here....!Makeityourring Diamond Engagement Rings